Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ultimate Survival Fail!

If you have not had the chance check out the video. Although I am not the one to focus on pure negative reviews, I believe this knife has to be discussed. The fact that a very prominent public figure is not only endorsing this knife, but has his named slapped over a entire series of knives from gerber causes me dismay after learning of the quality behind the "ultimate" knife. And unless "ultimate" is british slang for piece of crap construction, I believe we have a problem.

So thank you internet from letting us know about this one as soon as possible. For my $ 60 , I will stick with Uncle Ethan's BK2. This is more of a rant after a long day than a review. I have not had a chance to get one and hope I do. Who knows how long the Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife will be around now that the cat is out of the bag.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment