Saturday, November 27, 2010

Too much tech outdoors?

Not that this is very insightful. I'm sitting in bed with my Samsung Galaxy Tab typing a new Blog in reference to the outdoors; but the question arises," is there too much tech outdoors? "

I just purchased this little contraption about a week ago, and already it has brought the ability to effectively and efficiently bring more work everywhere I go. So imagine this picture: I'm sitting in my debris shelter in freezing weather shipping an item to a friend from my little tablet here.

So that sums up that little moment in irony. Trying to keep up with all of this, key word being "trying". The next post should be more Equip 2 Endure related soon as I figure this blog thing out.

Be safe as always and remember "if you're not always prepared, you're never prepared! "

-Adam

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

  1. Im sorry.. debris shelters and little tabby thing's do not go together. A cell is bad enough but common!
    HinckleyPoland

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in Uganda? LOL Cool set-up Bud!
    Well I think there is a definite balance in how you live. It's taking the time to put the everyday world behind and getting away from it all that breaks that link! But in the end, it's all up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well here's the thing, man has always communicated in two basic ways; speaking or writing. It just so happens that nowadays we have ways to speak to each other without standing right next to each other, and we have ways to write to each other without waiting for a messenger to hand-deliver the letter. The principles are the same though. We were created with a natural desire to interact with other people, only now we can do it faster. Just imagine if Lewis & Clark had had cell phones with internet, text, and picture capabilities! That wouldn't have made their venture any less notable! - Bill R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TECHNO-STRESS!!!!!!! I can't run away from it far enough. I am surrounded by techno-gadgets all day long at work, I bring them home, so the "Company Store," that seems to own my life, can reach me 24/7. The last thing I want when I go to the bush is a piece of technology. Well, just some rambling thoughts from an old-traditionalist.

    ReplyDelete